Texas-Houston

Need CHEAP Venue Ideas

My fiance and I have a very small wedding budget for our December wedding.  I honestly do not want to spend more than $400-$500 on a venue (and less if at all possible).  Our guest list is around 75, possibly less.  I might be willing to try an outdoor wedding, but the fact that it falls in Dec worries me as Houston weather is unpredictable, so it may or may not be cold.  I need creative, out of the box ideas to save money.  Hopefully a place we can bring our own food because we don't plan on using a caterer.  Any suggestions would be really appreciated!!!  I am so stressed out over this.

By the way, I live in the southwest area near Sugar Land, but I don't necessarily need it to be on my side of town.  Willing to travel for a great deal.

Re: Need CHEAP Venue Ideas

• my friend got married under a historic tree in missouri city (freedom tree?) and i'm pretty sure it was practically free.  it is outdoors, however, but if you run out of indoor options, look at different parks.
  • The Grove at Discovery Green may be an option. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • my fiance and i are getting married at islamorada fish company at bass pro shops in pearland, tx in Novemeber 2013. The only costs at the venue is the food and chair rental! During the holidays the store is decked out which makes very numerous photo ops! plus super cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards