Texas-Houston

Fernando Webrich Photography is Awesome!

My wife Shino researched extensively for a photographer and came across Fernando’s galleries online. Once she showed me I was impressed. We live in Baytown and he made the effort to come meet us at our home and sat down to show us his work and give us an idea of his vision and style. I was sold after being able to see the passion he has for his craft which was important for me. If someone loves what they do and takes extreme pride you will get the return on investment you desire. We had an engagement photo session which was incredible. We spent the day in downtown Houston and in Hermann Park. Each photo was taken with care I was uncomfortable never doing something like this before but he kept us marching forward cracking jokes and always letting us know what idea he was thinking of for the next photo. We had way more photos taken than I ever expected and the quality of the shots were very impressive to us. When we decided to have a photo collage at the wedding we ordered photos from his lab. They arrived the very next morning and were beautiful (I highly suggest this to anyone looking for perfect quality and prompt service).  On the day of the wedding Fernando, as always was early and ready to get started. He always has tons of ideas and the really nice thing about him is there is no script. He met with my Groomsmen and myself and just from the surroundings outside he came up with ideas which I never imagined. During the wedding he was transparent and took exceptional pictures. Greatest thing I can say is that getting all of the terrific photos I never remember seeing him. As he told Shino and I, “You will not even know I’m there and I promise you will love the pictures”. He could not have been more exact. I have told everyone I can find if you want the best photos you could hope for, a professional person who is always on time and prepared and something you will be satisfied with beyond what you could hope for then you should contact Fernando.

Jason & Shino Case

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards