Chit Chat
Options

Whovians

Anyone else bored with this series? I never thought I'd say that.

I'm not a huge Matt Smith fan, but I like him enough and Amy and Rory balanced the show as as I loved them.

Clara idoesn't do it for me and I'm just finding the writing to be lacking and boring.

I can't wait for the Tennant/Rose episode to come. I apparently have several months.. it's what is getting me through.
image   imageimage
You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: Whovians

• Options

Ya, I'm not super impressed.  I thought the first couple of episodes were good but now I'm kind of bored.  I just finished watching the last episode tonight and it just wasn't very interesting.  I really couldn't get into the whole giant parasite episode.  I thought that ranked at the top of the dumb episode's list.  I really like 11 but so far this hasn't been one of his better seasons, I think he is too serious now. Clara is alright, I like her but I am not super drawn to her yet.  But to be fair it took me a while to get into any companion except Martha.   I agree that the writing is lacking.  I Hope it is amazing for the 50th special.  I’m excited about that!

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    My H watches, and sometimes I catch an episode here or there. I much preferred the previous doctor. Clara's alright, but the story line is just a bit dull. 
  • Options
    daria24daria24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    I really like Matt Smith and loved the Ponds but this series is so boring. H is the giant fan, he's dragging me to a Con in November. But I have been playing Candy Crush during the eps lately. I can't get it up for Clara.
  • Options
    Yeah Clara has been a real downgrade from the Ponds. There have been a few episodes that have been ok (I didn't mind this latest one), but nothing comparing to previous seasons/series. Super pumped for the 50th anniversary episode though!
  • Options
    Can I just say that every time I see "Whovians" I think of this instead:

• Options
    4th Dr. is the Best Dr!

I agree with PPs that I liked the previous Dr. better than the current, but I didn't really like Amy. . . I thought she was annoying for some reason.  Poor Rory was always killed!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards