Getting in Shape
Options

Sweating For The Wedding Challenge

Hi girls! 

I'm new here and am looking for some other engaged girls for motivation & support because none of my local friends are getting married and I have no one to share the excitement with, but I also wanted to share a blog that I started following that I think a lot of you ladies would be interested in, don't want you guys to think this is spam. Style Me Pretty had mentioned the blog on their twitter, so I was definitely interested. The blog creator is a fellow bride to be like us who had a lot of success with p90x & insanity, gained some weight back with a new job and is now trying to get in the best shape of her life for her future wedding. The blog/fb page features healthy clean eating recipes & meal plans, fitness tips/articles, individual workouts and motivation mixed in with wedding inspiration and ideas. The blog is actually great for any soon to be brides in general, but her monthly challenges are focused on beachbody programs like P90x, Insanity, TurboFire, etc., but I know she helps all soon to be brides achieve their wedding fitness goals, not matter what program they're using, beachbody or not. 

Every month she has a "sweating for the wedding" challenge where you are placed in an online group and given daily simple assignments and check-ins, plus non stop support to make sure that you don't skip a workout or cheat with your meal plan. If you sign up for the challenge, you automatically get a free shaker cup and if you sign up with a friend, then you get a really cute tank top (i'm trying to get my fiance to sign up with me for may so that I can get a free one lol!), i'm a sucker for free stuff:) She also offers regular free training for any beachbody program if you're not interested in an actual challenge group. 

My plan is to sign up for the May challenge because I desperately need to lose this weight for my september wedding and I already own insanity, so I figure might as well dust off my copy haha! 

Here's the blog & fb page info for any other brides who are interested, hope it helps:) 

www.bride2befitness.com 

www.facebook.com/BrideToBeFitness

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards