Getting in Shape
Options

Sunday accountability

Sorry to jump the gun, xcaly!  About to leave for H's race so I wanted to check in before we leave!

Food was over yesterday thanks to a huge bowl of pasta, and I felt so gross from eating it all after.  At least the fresh bread I bought to go with it was amazing.  I also didn't end up doing an extra p90x cardio workout, but I was on my feet most of the day with errands, so I figured it was okay.

Today will be a battle.  I need to control my eating with H and friend at brunch after the race, since, well, I won't have just run 10 miles with them.  I also need to find the energy to do 30ds once we get home (probably not until 2) after being on my feet all morning and being cranky that I didn't have time to do it this morning.  I need some motivation.

Have a great day everyone!
Anniversary

Re: Sunday accountability

• Options
    You can do it, Lobsters!!  and good luck to your H!!

xcaly - hope youu get some more rest and food, I know it's been a battle recently.

Yesterday I went for a 12 mile run, though when I recalibrated my ipod it turns out it was closer to 11.75.  Not a huge difference in the long run (<-- pun intended) but I wished it would've been an even 12.  I need to get my eating under control though, especially at night.  I do well all day then go overboard at/after dinner.  Last night it was the red velvet brownies that I made.  Delicious, but whoops!!

Today I have to go do family stuff with FI to prep for the viewing and funeral on Mon and Tues, so might not have a bunch of time for a workout...
  • Options
    Go Kwith Go!!!!
  • Options
    bwils35bwils35 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    @Lobsters - Are you at the broad street run? So close to me!!!!

Yesterday was alright - it was semi-rest day as I had a flag football game but didn't workout. Food was good until I had a couple snacks at night but I'm thinking I really just need to up my overall calories.

I'm going to try and get a run in today for a break from studying for biochemistry (womp) and nutrient metabolism. I can't wait till school is over for the summer!
  • Options
    Good morning everyone! I've been fairly busy and haven't been able to check in for a few days.

lobsters - good luck to your H!
    xcaly - the crawfish sounds good!
    choagie - I can barely do 2 miles, so that is very impressive to me!
    clove - that is a lot of walking! Nice!

Yesterday I spent 4 hours in my garden pulling weeds and planting. I didn't track, but I hurt today! I replanted some seeds that got washed away, so I'm really hoping they'll come up! I'm excited about all the different kinds of flowers I'll (hopefully) have. Battling with the rose bushes to get to the weeds was not fun though.....

Today is a rest day and I'll more than likely go over with my calories. Our town's yearly wine fest is today!
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

Sounds like productive weekends all around! 

Yesterday my motivation totally disappeared when I got home. I managed to get the groceries and stop by the furniture place to ask about getting a replacement table (we bought a new table set last week and the table had a staple through the top!). They'll deliver a new one tomorrow afternoon... Then I came home and promptly fell asleep on the couch. I guess I'm not as over the flu as I thought!

Food was pretty good - I was actually over by 50 calories, but my macros were pretty balanced, so I'm okay with that.

Today I'm catching up on chores, making some broccoli soup, and I might tackle the bouquets. People aren't rsvp-ing quickly, we're having trouble finding a bus to rent, and FI is finally thinking about things that I was worried about last year (read: I got a 'maybe you were right and we should've just eloped' comment this week). He's still freaking out about money too - I'm tired of being poor and worrying about having a job this fall. I keep telling him that we're starting over in new careers in a new (and expensive) town, but he's impatient./end rant

Have a good Sunday! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Afternoon ! Today is a busy day, I started work at 10 and have been running around since. Makes me wish I had a pedometer or HRM to see how much I'm actually burning. Food was meh yesterday. Even though I tracked, not sure what I ate lol. Heading to the gym after work today! I might need it because I just had a Big Mac, ugh.
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• Options
    bwils35bwils35 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Xcaly - I'm so sorry about your loss. Thoughts and prayers still to your family and anything we can do please let us know <3
  • Options
    xcaly - so sorry for your loss, i hope you and your family can find some peace.  i can definitely agree with the F cancer message.  my thoughts are with you and your family and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you at this time.  we love you!
  • Options
    xcaly-I am so sorry for your loss, but so glad for you that you had recent time with your dad.  So much love to you and your fam.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    xcaly, my condolences. I'm glad you got to reconnect with him. Thinking of you and your family.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    winelover123winelover123 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment First Answer
    edited May 2013
    xcaly - thoughts and prayers to your family. So sorry for your loss :(
  • Options
    xcaly- So sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers to you and your entire family.  Please let us know if you need anything.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Options
    xcaly, so sorry to hear about your Dad :( Virtual hugs and thoughts to you and your family.
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• Options
    xcaly - so sorry for your loss...sending lots of hugs and thoughts your way!!

This weekend wasn't too bad for me.  I tried to stay within my calorie range but this was the first weekend I was able to go out with all of our friends since I broke ankle, so I did cheat a little bit.

I did do alot of walking and my calf muscle is finally starting to strengthen up and I completed all my PT exercises that I needed to.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Xcaly, I just saw your fb post and scampered over. So sorry about your dad. Sending you as many virtual hugs as you need. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Xcaly - I am very sorry to hear about your dad. My best to you and your family through this hard time.
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards