African American Weddings
Options

Cruise for honeymoon

Hey ladies I really wanna take a cruise for our honeymoon, perferrably a caribean cruise. Anyone know of any good cruise lines where I can book online? And of course you all know, definitely not carnival
Mrs. Mosley 2 be

Re: Cruise for honeymoon

• Options
    Norwegian!!!! I just cruised with them over spring break. I'd never cruised with them before, but they did not dissapoint. I was on their ship The Epic. We went to St. Marteen, St. Thomas, and the Bahamas. St. Marteen wasn't that great, but my overall experience was wonderful.
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    My favorites are Norwegian, Celebruty and Holland America
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    Babyyyy, I LIVE for cruises.! I still love Carnival even though they went through all the mess they went through. We gotta discount on our honeymoon because of it. But my next favorite cruise line is Royal Caribbean. They're boats are EVERYTHING.! They're definitely expensive, but well worth it. They crise everywhere and they have bball courts, tennis, jogging track, mini golf, ice skating rink, surf simulator, and much much more. They're great. Look into it.!
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm with Shano. The only cruise line I've ever sailed on was Royal Caribbean....until the honeymoon. We went on Carnival simply because Royal Caribbean wasn't going to the islands we wanted to go to the day after the wedding. We actually got a balcony stateroom for the price of an interior room on Royal Caribbean! We had a great time and there are similarities between the ships. We didn't have any issues with the ship. Besides, Carnival is doing their due diligence to make sure the ships are safe in light of recent events. This is probably the best time to go and you can probably get a great deal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    http://www.vacationstogo.com/ is the best site for reasonable rates. Enjoy!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow my Journey Down the Aisle at www.ichoosethesun.com !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards