African American Weddings

Bridal Shower RECAP

Well, I really had a beautiful time. My Bridal Shower theme was Tea Party. The girls in my BP did an excellent job. The location was beautifully decorated in pink and yellow.They had linen table cloths and napkins alone with real tea cups. They walk around serving hot tea to everyone and served lunch which was finger food sandwiches and salad.   The Shower was not the typical bridal shower where everyone play games. As the guest come in, they were given a raffle ticket and through out a number was call and that person won the gift. The only activity they did do as a group was they all got to paint a tea cup and I had to pick the one I like the most and that person won a gift also.  

The really special part was my mom had her mother silver Tea set there and she serve me tea while saying a few word on behalf of my deceased grandmother and herself. It was so emotional and beautiful.  

I did not get a chance to take my engagement photos due to the weather. It rain all day so hopefully this weekend will be nice and we can do it then. 
Below is a picture of me headed to the shower.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shower RECAP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards