African American Weddings
Options

^-^ EXCITED.....

We had lunch with our planner and im excited to say im gonna get my wedding and reception after all........YAYYYY!

Ok so all im gonna do is still have the hall set up for the reception and just do the ceremony still while everyone is at their tables... which i initally didnt want but im happy that we came to a compromise and im gonna be able to get my grand entrance as the bride....

Super happy at this moment, now my question to you ladies is....

Was there a guy that your FI wanted in the wedding that you thought uhhh hes not the cutest thing in the world or you had a problem with the person what did you do??

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: ^-^ EXCITED.....

• Options
    im so happy for you... one battle that was hard fought and won!! 
    umm i feel like that about some of my groomsmen.. but they are his friends.. they arent yuckly looking just kind of big..ok well just big (i love the big boys.. fi is a big boy) ..im just gonna ride out and let him have his friends

side note so are there going to be all the bridal party members or just you and the boys?

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    See i understand big but ummm not being a handsome guy is a whole notha story LOL and yea im gonna do the actual wedding party and all..

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    ********singing****** Tira's having a wedding! Tira's having a wedding! I'm so glad that you two were able to come to a compromise! Now about the Crypt Keeper--I mean, your FI's friend, if that's his friend, then just let him be in it. Even the homliest of men can look decent once they are in a tux with a fresh cut.
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    I know my PP must make me sound SO shallow......Ah well!
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    In Response to Re: ^-^ EXCITED.....:
    [QUOTE]********singing****** Tira's having a wedding! Tira's having a wedding! I'm so glad that you two were able to come to a compromise! Now about the Crypt Keeper--I mean, your FI's friend, if that's his friend, then just let him be in it. Even the homliest of men can look decent once they are in a tux with a fresh cut.
    Posted by Dannitra01[/QUOTE]

This all day LOL LOL LOL LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2013
    Yep I did not  want this one guy and my FI's supposed BF in the wedding because I thought they were the biggest flakes. Guess what? In the end guy one dropped out. and BF didnt come.

577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to Re: EXCITED.....:[QUOTE]singing Tira's having a wedding! Tira's having a wedding! I'm so glad that you two were able to come to a compromise! Now about the Crypt KeeperI mean, your FI's friend, if that's his friend, then just let him be in it. Even the homliest of men can look decent once they are in a tux with a fresh cut. Posted by Dannitra01[/QUOTE] This all day..lol
  • Options
    Well im trying to eliminate a girl or two and that would eliminate the guys...therefore no problem for me LOL...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards