Christian Weddings
Options

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful that my FH has a logic-first approach to things, and talking to him always calms me down from stress.

I'm also grateful to have a few people in my life that have a good eye for design, and are honest with me about my craft projects that dont turn out too well.

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options

I'm so thankful it's Holy Week.  I've been going to service every night and it has been so uplifting for my soul.  I’ve really needed that encouragement.

I'm thankful my favorite monk friend called and left a message.  I hope I get to talk to him soon, I miss him so terribly.  

I'm so thankful it's almost Pascha.  2 days! 

I'm thankful my dad takes care of me when my asthma shows up again randomly and got me an inhaler.  

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I'm thankful for a wonderful FI who stays up with me until 2:30 in the morning, helping me make a gluten, dairy, egg free cake. I am also thankful that he has the logical solutions to problems that I can't think of.

I am thankful for precious children at work, who, in their innocence, encourage me to exercise and take care of my body, even though it meant asking about my big tummy!

Wedding Countdown Ticker:)

• Options
    I am thankful for the support I get from my Church "family" that has more than made up for the lack of support I get from the family I was born into. And thankful that my FH always has my back when it comes to his future in laws.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Elbecko- Thank you!  I'm so excited for Pascha!  It's so close! 

Where is this small community located at?  That sounds like a great opportunity! 

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    I am thankful for how supportive my school has been while I continue to recover from surgery. The doctors I work with and my classmates get just as I excited as I do when I show up without any walking aids.

I am also thankful for my fiancé. He's super supportive of me and is doing his best to put up with my crazy school schedule. 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards