Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

It's Tuesday!

Another busy day for me.  I get to update my Quickbooks to the newer version and it's a tedious process.  Quickbooks keeps all of our financial records so I have to update each company file (30 of them) and then rearrange the look of the files since I never like the default arrangement.  Fun times ahead!  Not to mention I've got several other tasks to complete.  But the sun is supposed to come out today and I am feeling quite happy that not even work can get me down, lol!

I've also entered a contest to try and win a ticket to an advance screening of "The Great Gatsby"!  Anyone know where I can buy an affordable dress in the style of the 1920s??

How are all of you ladies today?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: It's Tuesday!

• Options
    Good morning! Happy Tuesday!

I'm very unfocused today but I know once I buckle down I'll get everything done on my list today. The weather is amazing here so I can't wait to go home haha.

I can't wait to see "The Great Gatsby"! Love that book and the cast for the movie looks amazing. Aside from checking out local thrift stores, I don't have any ideas for finding the style you're looking for. Good luck with the contest! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hi Ladies! I'm back from Seattle. The trip was great - we got some awesome upgrades at our hotels, met with our officiant to get to know him better (he was FI's college pastor) and then celebrated my birthday with lots of champagne, amazing food and a bit of site seeing. 

We've got tons of stuff to get done this week - and everything is really starting to feel real now!!
  • Options
    Afternoon ladies!! Iy is beautiful here to Kate may take dogs for a walk instead of a workout video. Good luck with your contest Nicole! Sara glad you had a great time ;) Well tonight I doing a last load of laundry so I can pack FIs last few shirts! Then the suitcases will be ready to be weighed and make sure we're In our limit :) Not ready to say bye to my babies yet though :(
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Sara, I'd forgotten you were taking that trip! I'd been wondering where you disappeared to :-p Glad you had great time!

Meg do you have to work tomorrow? If so, I can't even imagine how you'd focus hahaha. I leave in 11 days and already can't focus :-p 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome back Sara!

Thanks Meg...I can't believe your day is almost here!!  That went by so fast!

Thanks Kate!  I LOVE the book, just re read it in time for the movie, lol!  Leo DiCaprio is my honey so of course I am dying to see him as Gatsby!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards