California-Northern
Options

Vendor reviews!!

I have to first say that I could of not had the wedding I had if it were not for these vendors. Every single guest said it was the best and most fun wedding ever.

The Flower House- A++++++++ Jinger was amazing! I had to plan this wedding from the east coast. Via only the phone and email, she walked me through everything. She was accomodating to any change I made. The day of the wedding, everyone commented on how beautiful all the flowers were. I had guests asking me for permission to take the centerpieces home cause they loved them so much and some guests would take 3 or 4 of them at a time. :-)

Bridges Golf Club-A+++++++ Sandy was fantastic! I felt so bad because I bugged her with so many questions and changes but she was so responsive and helpful with me.
The food was sooooo freaking good! The location was beautiful! My guests thought it was such a dreamy location.
Then Rachel was our coordinator the day of. She took care of everything. I actually got to enjoy my wedding and not worry about anything!

Jasmine Lee photography- A+++++ I cannot thank her enough for work! I have only seen a few pictures so far but I was in love with the ones I had seen. She was so easy to work with.
She was also veryhelpful when I had questions related to other parts of the wedding planning.

AG cinematography -A++++++ I was not sure about having a video person for my wedding but everyone kept saying to have one. I did some reasearch on them and found them to be as expensive or more then a photographer. I did not think I could afford it. Then maybe a month before the wedding I decided to get one. I found Andrew and he seemed very good snd very affordable.
A couple days before the actual wedding i realized I made a mistake by not having my sparklers shipped to the west coast instead of the east coast ( my home). Now I was panicing that i couldnt have my sparkler photos. I contacted Andrew to see if he knew where i could find some. He didnt know BUT he took on the task and told me he would find it. And he did! I was freaking floored to see how he took task on to help me out.
The day of the wedding, he was great too! He got my guests to give us a special messages , he worked well with my photgrapher, i saw him taping every moment of that wedding.
I am so happy that I hired him! Definitely one of the best decisions!

Elite Dj entertainment-A+++++ You know a Dj can make or break a wedding and he freaking nailed it! My guests were on the dance floor the entire night! I had so many compliments on him.

143 photobooth- A++++++ they were so afforable and my guests loved this! It was the hit of the party. We had everyone in that booth. The attendemt that night was so prompt and helpful.

Makeup and hair- kathryn Horen A+++++. I am not a big makeup person to begin with so I was concerned how it might turn out but I ended up loving it. The makeup did not feel caked on. It was light and natural looking. She gave me the exact look i was looking for and whats best is my hair and makeup stayed on all night after all that dancing! She was great!

Cake- Le Gateau Elegant A++++++ the cake was sooooo good! I had people that didnt even like cake eating it!

Officiant- joie cameron brown A+++++ So sweet and helpful. She was very timely and professional. The way she did the ceremony it made the room cry. It felt like she was giving just me and my groom advice from her heart....very personal. To the point that she was choking up. It was great cause it felt so intimate.

Again I loved all my vendors and know that you will not go wrong with any one of them. They all go out of their way to help you and make your day special.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards