April 2014 Weddings

Registering?

Hey ladies!  Just wondering when you guys were planning on registering?  And where?  Right now FI and I are making lists of things we want versus what we need and checking a few places out to see where we can register for the majority of our items so we don't have too many places to look for gifts.

We probably won't register until at least July or August.  What about you ladies?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Registering?

• We'll probably end up registering early this summer. My mom's friend wants to be the first to host a shower for me in August so we will need to register before then.
  • We will make it in October probably. FMI wants to hose a shower for both FI and I because her friends want to do something for us since they cant go to the wedding. Since youre doing it a bit early, you may have to look  through it again a couple months after since store items change. 
  • We'll probably register in November. Things tend to get discontinued easily/often so I'd rather not go through the hassle of constantly trying to keep on top of it for longer than I have to.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • My fiancés family is throwing an engagement party for us in June so we decided to do some light registering early because family and friends have already been asking our parents where they can go for our engagement gifts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards