California-San Diego
Options

Hair and makeup artists in SD for July wedding

Hello ladies, please tell me who you're using for hair and make up. I made the mistake of telling my girls I would pay for their hair and make up and there are eight of us total. I didn't realize how expensive this could be. I need stylists who will travel, are affordable, good and have time management skills for July 26th a Friday.

Re: Hair and makeup artists in SD for July wedding

• Options
    In Response to Hair and makeup artists in SD for July wedding:
    [QUOTE]Hello ladies, please tell me who you're using for hair and make up. I made the mistake of telling my girls I would pay for their hair and make up and there are eight of us total. I didn't realize how expensive this could be. I need stylists who will travel, are affordable, good and have time management skills for July 26th a Friday.
    Posted by SoonToBeMrsCotton[/QUOTE]

Try my sister Candy Rice at 619-957-1490. She is amazing and has done a ton of weddings! Tell her Ashley (her sister) sent you. I'm not quite sure on what she charges though. She will be doing my hair for my wedding as well and all of my friends have used her too!
  • Options
    I booked Peggy Rogers of Elite Salon & Spa and The Boudoir Divas. I just had my trial run on Saturday and I absolutely loved how my hair and makeup turned out! Her prices are very reasonable IMO. Check her out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thank you ladies!
  • Options
    Another person you could try is Kirsten Jensen of Makeup Artist On The Go. I wanted to book her for my wedding but she was not available. She did my best friend's wedding hair and makeup though and she did a great job. Her prices are great too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I do Hair and Makeup I have a page www.facebook.com/chaneeshockleymakeupartist.com and I use high end, I do high quality work for affordable prices, I also do air brush I am very professional. My name is Chanee Shockley I been doing makeup for 6 years.

please if you want to use me or go over my rates, email me at passion_angel_808@ahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards