California-San Diego
Options

For the ladies that chill here -

Just a fun post - What's your favorite bar in SD and why?

For me, I think it's a tie between Prohibiton and Craft and Commerce. I also love the Lincoln Room. They all have just awesome themes to me, the drinks are friggin' incredible.. I miss them terribly ;-; I know there are a million and one bars in SD, but we all have favorites! I'm looking at going back for a vacation soon and would like to try some new places in addition to my old favorites.

ETA: Also, The Field! I'm Irish through and through, and I really, really enjoy it even though it's on Fifth and I want to murder myself every time I go down there.

my blog - for the love of ein
'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81

Re: For the ladies that chill here -

• Options
    SDNYSDNY member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Lincoln Room  has been closed since 07/2012. 

I'm really enjoying Polite Provisions, the new establishment by the Craft and Commerce guys (though I don't love Craft and Commerce.) I'm more of a Regal Beagle, Toronado, Wine Steals kind of girl though. 
  • Options
    I love bootlegger. They play good music and pour good drinks. 
  • Options
    ;; I moved away from SD in August of 12 so that's why I didn't know they closed. Well, that breaks my heart! I'll make sure to check out the new place by the CC guys when I go :
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • Options
    Alchemy and The Neighborhood would be my fav. You both had GREAT choices though.
  • Options
    i moved from home before i turned 21.. but on my bday I went down to FSix and double deuces.. both were fun to get trashed at (;  .

...and ride a bull haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards