Connecticut
Options

The Westport Inn - Westport CT

I just got married a few weeks ago at the Westport Inn and LOVED it.  When we were searching for venues I couldn't find any reviews online about them (they had just undergone a massive renovation) so we booked them taking a little leap of faith.  The wedding was amazing.  The space was perfect for our group (153 total attending) with almost everyone staying at the actual inn.  The ballroom was so beautiful and their set-up was perfect.  The food was incredible and we're still getting compliments on the appetizers and the meal.  Antonella is the main contact there for weddings and she truly made this an easy and fun experience for us.  I would recommend them highly as they made our weekend amazing from start to finish.

Re: The Westport Inn - Westport CT

• Options
    lac1252lac1252 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to The Westport Inn - Westport CT:
    [QUOTE]I just got married a few weeks ago at the Westport Inn and LOVED it.  When we were searching for venues I couldn't find any reviews online about them (they had just undergone a massive renovation) so we booked them taking a little leap of faith.  The wedding was amazing.  The space was perfect for our group (153 total attending) with almost everyone staying at the actual inn.  The ballroom was so beautiful and their set-up was perfect.  The food was incredible and we're still getting compliments on the appetizers and the meal.  Antonella is the main contact there for weddings and she truly made this an easy and fun experience for us.  I would recommend them highly as they made our weekend amazing from start to finish.
    Posted by Lbaldwin1[/QUOTE]

I am getting married at the Inn at Longshore in Westport next May and am starting to think about hotels for out of town guests. I was considering Westport Inn but read mixed reviews about the facility as a hotel on TripAdvisor. Did you stay there? Would you recommend it?

Thank you.
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Glad you had a great experience!! There are not alot of reviews in Fairfield County area so this is great!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards