Missouri-St Louis
Options

Ceremony venues in Metroeast Illinois

Hi all,

My fiance and I are looking for unique ceremony venues in the metroeast Illinois area. We would like to hold our reception in Edwardsville, IL. Our ideal ceremony site could be outside (but with an indoor bad weather contigency site) and should hold 120 guests.

Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks!!

Re: Ceremony venues in Metroeast Illinois

• Options
    kenschmkenschm member
    First Comment
    I'm looking for places in E-ville too! :) Last August I went to a wedding that was held outdoors at the gardens at SIUE and the reception was at the N.O. Nelson campus, it was very nice! I know you can also rent out one of the parks in town, there is one around Dunlap that is nice (I can't for the life of me remember the name of it!).

If you are looking for something really unique the Wildey can be rented out for ceremonys and/or receptions as well, you can e-mail someone from their website for pricing information and all of that.It isn't the cheapest thing in the world but the prices are much more reasonable than I was expecting when I contacted them to ask about it.

I am interested in what others have for ideas since I'm looking in the area as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards