Missouri-St Louis
Options

Small budget stl bride

I am getting married 5/24/14 have been browsing venues in the area and having alot of trouble finding a place that allows you to use your own caterer and bring your own alcohol....i would like to stay around $800 max for the venue...we want the ceremony and reception in the same place...and the more unique and layed back the better....any suggestions ???

Re: Small budget stl bride

• Options
    I picked out the Shrewsbury ballroom for my wedding this october. Its in shrewsbury at the rec center. Its about 850 or so for the rental and that gives you the room for 5 hours and you are allowed to bring outside food and liquor, its located in an old high school building. We paid an extra 50 for one of the old classrooms for our ceremony. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    narsh27narsh27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thank you:) I'm so undecided on what to do ...I have also found Bee Tree Park ...its beautiful!  I found a wedding posted online and they did the ceremony at bee tree and the reception at cliff cave park..now I have to look into prices for those....thanks for the sugestion I'll check it out!  So many choices...its so hard lol
  • Options
    I will be getting married in June at Quail Ridge Lodge in Wentzville, MO.  Renting the lodge cost only $650, and we are bringing in our own food and alcohol.  It's kind of out of the way, but the lodge is beautiful, as well as the park it's located in!
  • Options

If you are looking to hire ushers/servers for your wedding please contact timehavenevents@gmail.com, we have reasonable prices and are very professional.

We will handle all the stressful aspect of your reception so you and your guest can enjoy the reception without any worry.

THE USHERS

WE WORK SO YOU DONT HAVE TO.

• Options

try this locations

the hawken house, the heights in brentwood, vfw3500 Richmond heights, elks lodge, Phyllis wheatley heritage center (YWCA).

good luck

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards