July 2013 Weddings

Weight loss accountability?

Anyone else trying to improve their health? With less than 3 months to go and trying like hell to tone my arms, I could definitely use some accountability! FI is worthless when it comes to that... any takers want to give it one last good push with me?

Re: Weight loss accountability?

• drg424drg424 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper

What happened to all the comments here?

Well I just wanted to check-in to say that since working hard for my e-pics I have completely fallen off the wagon and am up 3 pounds. I cannot get myself back on track and literally just topped off my cup of coffee with a bag of Cheese-Its. SIGHS! LOL.

• I don't know where it went either but we can make this the new thread. I'm really proud of myself for working out on weds (walked on an incline on the treadmill and did some free weights) and last night I swam some laps at the pool. I had been really slacking because I screwed up my back and hips, so I'm slowly getting back into a routine. I'm signed up for a mud run on June 22 so my goal is to be able to actually do it!

And omg FI is obsessed with cheez its...like if there's a box in our apartment I won't get any because he eats them so fast. I guess it's good and bad for me lol.
  • I've been working out here and there. Between that and stress I've lost a few lbs. 5 to go to hit my goal weight!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Annoying that the whole thread disappeared!

Well, I fell off the wagon this week, only worked out once! Sort of stuck to weight watchers, but I'm refusing to weigh myself today. I'm working out tomorrow morning for sure and getting back on track next week.

4 weeks until my bachelorette party in Vegas, time to get serious!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • drg424drg424 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper

@misskristen, Vegas is a perfect motivator for staying on track!

@avolker1, my FI is obsessed with them, too, and he's been putting them in my otherwise healthy lunch for some reason this week. Sighs - he buys the HUGE boxes of them from Costco!

Glad we all chimed in, good or bad, here is to Friday and "starting fresh" on Monday LOL. I don't know about you all, but I start a new diet every Monday, preceeded by a celebratory "last meal" over the weekend. You'd think I'd have learned by now LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards