July 2013 Weddings
Options

Hi newbie! But for any other brides getting married on 71313 do you ever have people say your date is unlucky? My fianc and I started dating on the 13th and he also said I love you for the first time on a 13th but I get kind of sad at those comments! Do you get them too?

Re: 71313

• Options
    Naah, don't listen to them. 71313 is not on a friday and a nice combo anyway! The others are surely jealous ;) 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit Hawaii.weddings.com 

Wedding Countdown Ticker 

• Options
    I agree with osayyesso!!!! Don't listen to them. I love the date simply because its the 7th month, on the 13th day, of the 13th year. (My fiancé and I met in July so it's our anniversary month) and I love the number 3...so it was all thumbs up for me! =)
    Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nah even so.... double 13 will cancel it out. LOL 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ditto PPs...it's our anniversary month (7/3) but we didn't want a holiday weekend. we originally chose 7/14 because I work in banking and thought it would make more sense to get married on a sunday, but then I decided I really wanted a saturday wedding. I got a few "ooooh unlucky 13!!!" comments, but it's not a friday, and also my FI and I are a little macabre, so we love the idea that our anniversary will fall on some friday they thirteenth's :) then we found out that it would be my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary and since they had such a long and happy marriage, it was meant to to be.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Another fellow July 13th bride here. It never even occurred to me that our date could be unlucky and no one has said anything to me about it. Like others, we chose what worked best and wasn't on a holiday weekend. My cousin got married on sept 11th 2010 and they are still going strong and nothing bad happened at the wedding lol. I will admit when I saw her date I was kinda like ohhh...haha.
  • Options
    eas1223eas1223 member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Yep, nobody has said it to me either. I prefer to think of 13 as a lucky number!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Puh-lease!  I would do all the good luck traditions and/or stay away from the unlucky ones if it was that easy to guarantee a long and happy marriage.

The only person who has said something about our date is my grandma who actually loves 13.  She lives in a #13 house so it's always been her favorite number.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a 7.13.13 bride as well. The biggest question I get is "that's not a Friday is it?!" I haven't listened to any of them. lol Plus the date just flows! My fiance and I's anniversary is 7/3, he plays hockey and wears #33. It all works out :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We're 7/3 anniversary and 7/13 wedding too @ashbash8688 !! :) yay double date twins! How many years will you be together on this anny? (We will be 6!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    @missquela that's so awesome! We'll be together for 4 years this year!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards