Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Galvanized Steel Pails

I am throwing around the idea of getting glass coke bottles to use for our toasts (my mom, who has passed, LOVED Coke in glass bottles so I think it would be a cute way to remember her.)  I was thinking it would be cute to have a small galvanized steel pail at each place setting with a little card on the front to remember her and then the bottle would be inside on ice, each table would have a bottle opener.

Anyway, has anyone come accross these in ther wedding craft searching? I would rather buy them in store so I can see the quality to make sure they wouldn't leak.  I was thinking Garden Ridge?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Galvanized Steel Pails

• edited July 2012
    They definitely have them at Tractor Supply Company, lol (Washington PA). That's where I got mine. You can also find them in the cleaning aisles of Lowe's or Home Depot. I have never seen them at Garden Ridge. HTH.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I never thought of Tractor Supply - thanks!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    JoAnn fabrics sells then with the plastic liner in them. However, they are most expensive there. I went to Pat Catans in murrysville, that's where I found them cheapest and I'm pretty certain they hold water with no problem.
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • I LOVE Pat Catans. I'm so sad because they are doing construction around the one by me so roads are closed and the detour takes forever. I can't wait until they are done- but knowing this city it won't be until the snow starts falling!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards