• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New Hampshire

Photographer Recommendation

I noted this in the post below but have been leaving reviews as I've been experiencing the vendors beyond the booking so wanted to do the same for my photographer.

I am using Jeremiah True Photography: https://www.facebook.com/JeremiahTruePhotography

We had an amazing photoshoot on Sunday, he was incredibly flexible for us with dates and location and went all the way to Portland for us so that we could do it in a baseball stadium that is important to my Fiance.

He studied my inspirational photos more than I did and was very prepared. Lighting was problematic because of the time of day and nature of a ballpark, but he knew just how to position us and brought equipment to compensate where there wasn't enough or to shade where there was too much. He gave great guidance and had creative ideas. He took special care to make sure my hairs were in place and gave me opportunities to take photos with and without my glasses and in different versions of my outfit. 

Proofs were up the same day, I love them so much! I've selected some for touch ups.

After seeing the quality of his work first hand, I'm super pleased and excited for my wedding photos. I got a great package, $1,000 for all day coverage with the digital photos plus engagement session.

I've selected not to have him print the photos or have a second shooter but those were offered. Unique "photobooth" style service was also available for 1/3 the price of an actual photobooth.
image   imageimage
You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: Photographer Recommendation

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards