Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Honeymoon Resorts

Has anyone stayed at any of the Sandals resorts for their honeymoon? How was it and was it reasonably priced? My wedding is next April and I'm trying to figure out if I should book through them or just plan it myself. Any tips would be appreciated! :):):) 

Re: Honeymoon Resorts

• Options
    you may get better responses if you change the title of your post to 'sandals resorts'.

• Options
    We are staying at Sandals Royal Bahamian I will be there in 9 days. Ekkk. I've read reviews on this location and am pretty confident in them. However, my FI did the majority of the research for our honeymoon. I have read that if you can, go for the Butler option.
  • Options
    Sandals does a great job of marketing. They aren't for everyone, though. I recommend speaking with a travel agent to see if those resorts are within budget (what is your budget?) and if they fit what you are looking for. You may also want to get an idea of comparable resorts so you can see what else is out there.

• Options
    We've been to two, the Royal Bahamian in Nassau (twice), Bahamas and Sandals Negril in Jamaica.  We really enjoyed the one in the bahamas and would go back.  There are many pools and hot tubs, the beach is nice and there are a lot of restaurants.  There's also an island that you can take the boat over to and eat at the restaurant there or go swimming off that beach.  The one in Jamaica I wouldn't go back to, but it wasn't bad, just kind of outdated and they are seriously on island time.  

Another suggestion would be the Sun Palace in CAncun, Mexico.  I thought that was a great AI also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards