Getting in Shape

Photo Thursday!

Re: Photo Thursday!

• Sharing Smushie (who is next to me right now, snoring loudly), H running Broad St, and the best sign we saw at the BSR.

Anniversary

•  

This is Kandi, a doxie pug puppy.

Sparkles a doxie pug puppy.
    Stephen and I at an Orioles game in April
  • I'm designing the invites for my friend whose wedding I'm in this September. Their "theme" is 1930's Paris with a Peacock color scheme. 

This is pretty much where we landed with it - they still have to show her parents (who are paying for everything) and get their blessing, but I'm pretty satisfied.

I got nothing else on my work computer (unless you guys want to see endless examples of my work lolz).
  • Yay! Puppies and kitties!

I am going to AW my hair.

This is the last time I got it cut short, right before my sister's wedding.  This was November 2010.

This was my hair this weekend.  Sorry for the weird lighting in the photo.  I was taking selfies with an iPad and was too lazy to move to better lighting. 

My hair is so long now and it makes me so happy!  Also my face looks a little bit thinner, yay!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

•  Love all the photos!! :)@heather - I LOVE your hair long! I'll attach a few of my different "hairstyles" over the past year...can't decide if I should go short or not...Here's a few of the yard after we laid sod last weekend, too. 

Here's my current hair - letting it grow right now for the wedding:

Here I am a couple of months ago with bangs:

Here I am about a year ago with a bob: (excuse my stupid face)

Which hair is the best? I'm thinking about keeping the length long, but getting my bangs cut straight across again...decisions, decisions...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @Libby Have you thought about how you want to wear your hair for the wedding? If bangs wouldn't work with your style, I would wait until after the wedding to get them.  I'm not sure how quickly your hair grows, but I would hate if I chopped my hair differently assuming it would have time to grow out as needed and then it didn't grow enough. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @Libby - I actually really like your bobbed hair! It must be nice that so many different looks work with your face, I feel like I can only have my hair one or two different ways.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards