Wedding Party
Options

Groomsmen gifts

There are plenty of posts around here about BM gifts - what did your grooms get his groomsmen? My FI is stumped (most of his GMs are pretty successful and want for very little) and I'd like to help him out a little. He doesn't know what to get them besides the usual gifts: flasks, monogrammed handkerchiefs, etc. He's received many a cufflink so he crossed that off the list, and he finds gifts cards lazy (his opinion, not mine). My brother has hinted that he wants a flask BADLY but he takes medication that doesn't permit him to drink, which he ignores fairly often.

Dudes don't buy each other gifts terribly often, so "shop for them like it's their birthday!" just made him laugh and roll his eyes.

Any ideas?

Re: Groomsmen gifts

• Options
    kmbryant2413kmbryant2413 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2013
    Books? You love etsy, if you go to the gift giving section or the mens section, I bet he could find something pretty quickly that's tailored to them. I always seem to find great gifts on etsy in no time.

ETA: In that gift-giving section of etsy, they have tech stuff, iphone stuff, cooking things, jewelry.. A whole menagerie of things laid out.
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • Options
    My FI is probably just getting his two brothers cigars and some sort of alcoholic beverage. Not sure what he'll get my brother since he's under 21.
  • Options
    itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    DH got his groomsmen each a flask and a full-size bottle of booze of their choosing. They all discussed this beforehand and decided that's the route they wanted to go. We also paid for the tuxes (which isn't a gift of course, but we found it to be a nice gesture that was appreciated over some sort of trinket gift)
  • Options
    We are in a simialar boat. My fiance is getting most of his groomsmen a very nice kershaw pocket knife. His brother (and best man) does not like knives. He also doesn't drink so we can't get him a flask, he is also vegan so BBQ gear wouldn't work and already has almost every tech item he needs. 
    We also considered a watch but have yet to find a nice one that a) fits in the budget and b) is of good quality. Still looking......
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards