Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Transportation?

Anyone have any idea for a transportation company to provide transportation from a hotel to our venue and then back to the hotel at the end of the night? Our hotel block has sort of balked at providing a shuttle for more than 6 people or making more than one trip (after having us sign the contract of course). So, we're trying to figure out what to do that won't leave us paying for a shuttle for 5 hours that's only needed for a couple of very (less than a mile) trips.
Married since May 12, 2012

Re: Transportation?

• I have the same question as well actually..I'm interested to see some ideas!
  • I would contact the school bus company.  It is my understanding that they do this type of transportation arrangements.  Now, I understand it is not the most desired type of transportation but it means no drunk driving which = awesome. 
  • Ditto Lilly!! 

Also, the hotel won't work with you at all for transport?

I have to say I'm glad i didn't have to stress about Transportation. Our venue has their own Transportation! It's seems to be a big stress!!
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Thanks Lilly. No, they've spelled out that we're on our own which is disappointing since we booked the hotel because they had a shuttle and because they're less than a mile from the venue. C'est la vie.
    Married since May 12, 2012
  • I'm also really struggling about transporation! Our wedding is going to be at Lingrow Farm out in Leechburg and the closest hotel we could book is in Monroeville. We definitely want to have transportation for our guests but so far I've come up empty!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards