• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Bridal Show Sunday

Anyone thinking about going to the Wedding Clickers Bridal Show Sunday at Consol? My mom and sister want to go, I'm up in the air about it. Thoughts?
We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!

Re: Bridal Show Sunday

• LilyWater09LilyWater09 member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about it.  I still have some big items to check off on the massive to-do list.  It sounds exciting to be in the arena for a show. 
  • edited December 2011
    My sis-in-law (MOH) and I are going.  I went to the one at Station Square last Sunday and it was crowded and hot.  I'm hoping this one is better since it's in the new building.  I'm always up for sampling cake and contests.  Never know - may be worth it? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • teryan2321teryan2321 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I went to the bridal show at the convention center and found it the biggest waste of time. Except I did get a $20 gift card for Shutterfly, which is going to help me pay for the shower thank you cards I created. However, I'm not using any of the vendors I met there. I get annoying emails from vendors I don't even remember talking to because they got my address from when I ordered tickets. I did, however, get to see some of the limos, which was nice, but I was going with Tortorice Limos before I saw them, anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards