New Jersey
Options

Short Hills Hilton

Hello ladies,

Havent been here in a while, but have a bit of a dilemma and wanted to reach out to get some opinions. We are having our gues stay at Hilton at Short Hills.The only decent hotel close to the venue. The hotel does not offer complementary breakfast and the cost for breakfast in restaurant for guests is $20/pp. Since we are paying for our wedding, it would really be too much for us to pay for everyone adding another 2k to the budget. We simply can't do it. Does anyone have any ideas for what I can do for my guests? Have anyone stayed at this hotel and what have you done with the breakfast? Most weddings we attended had some kind of breakfast the morning after. I feel bad not providing it to our guests. Please help.

Re: Short Hills Hilton

• Options
    Some of my guests would be staying at that hotel. Like you said if you want breakfast you have to pay a little more. Luckily, my guests that are decided to stay there are willing to pay so I don't have to worry. the place is beautiful. I am thinking of staying there to get ready for my wedding because the venue is not that far. I do believe that they have an option if you want breakfast then you have to pay more for the room.  You may want to ask them again.

Where are you getting married?

In Response to Short Hills Hilton:
    [QUOTE]Hello ladies, Havent been here in a while, but have a bit of a dilemma and wanted to reach out to get some opinions. We are having our gues stay at Hilton at Short Hills.The only decent hotel close to the venue. The hotel does not offer complementary breakfast and the cost for breakfast in restaurant for guests is $20/pp. Since we are paying for our wedding, it would really be too much for us to pay for everyone adding another 2k to the budget. We simply can't do it. Does anyone have any ideas for what I can do for my guests? Have anyone stayed at this hotel and what have you done with the breakfast? Most weddings we attended had some kind of breakfast the morning after. I feel bad not providing it to our guests. Please help.
    Posted by vitusya05[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards