June 2013 Weddings
Options

AW Monday!!

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend and got to spend some quality time with all the moms and FMIL's out there :) What do you want to AW this week??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW Monday!!

• Options
    I want to AW my wedding shoes! I bought them quite a while ago because they were super on sale and I couldn't help myself! Well they've been sitting in a closet since then and yesterday I decided I should probably start breaking them in because if
    I didn't I would likely end up miserable on my wedding day :( and no one wants that! Much to my surprise they were probably the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn!!!! I had them on all day yesterday, doing a lot of standing and walking and they didn't hurry one bit!!!! I am one happy girl!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    erinlin25erinlin25 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited May 2013
    My reception shoes in case I want to take my heels off when we start dancing (I added the rhinestones). 

edit: So I would AW them, but the picture will not upload :(  Basically, they are purple and I added rhinestones to the straps.  On the bottom one foot has mine and fi's name and the other foot has our wedding date.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I am officially done with school for the semester, and now I can focus all attention on the wedding, YAAAAYYY!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards