Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

To Do Tuesday

Hi ladies, What is on the agenda this week both WR and NWR?
Visit Caribbean.weddings.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: To Do Tuesday

• Options
    WR - need to send our ribbon to the bakery (using it on cake),confirm with florist on extras, pick out music for ceremony, pick out CEREMONY, pick out FI's suit, set up welcome party/rehearsal dinner, set up shuttle for day of

NWR - vacuum, finish laundry and yard work. 
  • Options

WR- haven't worked on my pesky Thank you cards. Well I have, but I am not sure that I want to order them through shutterfly so I haven't been as enthusiastic about them.

NWR- knit knit and more knitting my baby blanket which I need to have done by June 8th for my friend's baby shower!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Nicole, I suggest getting your thank you cards from Magnet Street. Admittedly, I haven't received them yet but the customer service is great. Plus they have lots of customizable layouts to choose from.

WR: return a few wedding gifts. We got a few duplicates.

NWR: go through my clothes and determine what I will be donating to charity, plan the schedule for my June NYC trip. I'm so excited to go back and be "touristy" Any suggestions? Everytime I go to NYC it's for business. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

@TerriHugg Thanks, I will check out Magnet Street.  Let me know how your cards come out!

As for NYC, as a person born and raised here I suck since I don't know really where to send my friends when they visit, lol!  Take in  Broadway show, Central Park- row a boat, see the Alice in Wonderland statue, have cheesecake at Junior's in Times Square, Empire State Building.

How long are will you be in NYC?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @Julyet06

I'll be in NYC for the weekend for LEISURE. I'm just so excited about it because everytime I go It's always for press events or business meetings. 

Idk If I'll be seeing any shows. I've already seen In the Heights and Sister Act. But I had no idea that there was an Alice in Wonderland statue. I might have to check that out. And I love cheesecake so Junior's definitely might make the cut. I've done the Empire State Building before so I probably won't be going there. Thanks so much for the suggestions! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards