February 2014 Weddings
Options

WTF Wednesday?

Dear Wed,

Why is it that everyone is cutting everyone off today and not using turn signals? I know that DC area people drive like poop on a fryer but today the lack of turn signals seems worse and is driving me nuts.

B

DIStickers.com Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday?

• Options

Dear Umpire from last night,

Your calls were BS and you cost my sons team the game.  One call would get us (the team) upset but three in a row makes me think that you just might have a problem with us and theres no room for that crap in baseball.  Get it together before we follow you to your car after the game (really j/j).   

Love always

Lissa

• Options

Dear MTX,

Headache was fine, exhaustion was fine, nose bleeds however not fine. Take your hangover and get packing cause here comes the Gatorade.

B

DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    Dear any School District and Board of Education in NJ,

Stop being so political and not giving all applicants a chance. You wonder why others outside the school system are so angry at you. You hire friends and family that don't always care about the school system or the children and then they get tenured and slack off even more doing the town and the students wrong. Give everyone an equal chance and restore the ethics of what your school and education should be about!

Linette
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards