Christian Weddings

OLW!

Dear FH,

I know you don't think we need to think about the logistics of moving in together after the wedding right now, and while I agree with you, it won't hurt to at least sort of think about it.

Love,
Your planner-crazy-type-A FW

----------------------

Dear Work,

Please tell me where I will be moving next sooner rather than later. Please pay for FH to come out and apartment hunt with me. Please ask me to move towards the beginning of August.

Sincerely,
I Picked a Wedding Date Based on My Work Schedule

Re: OLW!

• rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    Dear Surgeons,

It does not matter what color scrubs someone wears. We don't all have to match. Get over it!

Signed,
    The One in Blue

Dear Bed,

I promise to spend more time with you. In fact, I'll spend all day with you on my off day. I miss you too.

Signed,
    The Student getting little sleep
    Anniversary
  • Dear H,
    I miss you and I appreciated you showing that you have missed me.  Lately, I've been feeling like you don't really miss me and so it was really good to hear last night that you missed me.  It was totally worth it to slack off on my homework to watch TV with you.  I love you bunches.  I can't wait for it to be summer and more hours in the day to spend with you. 
    Love,
    Your wife

Dear Imagination,
    I am about to take a shower, alone in my apartment.  PLEASE please do not freak me out.  I want  nice peaceful shower, where I can relax, not a shower where I am fearing for my life and spending my whole time figuring out how to kill someone with my razor.  
    No love to my over active imagination.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards