Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Knottie vibes please!

I haven't knotted in forever, but I am on a bit of a medical leave due to a bad reaction to some meds for my fibromyalgia, and some strange neuro issues I have been having. I could really use some knottie vibes!!

Once again, they are testing me to rule out MS and other autoimmune disorders.  I have an EMG tomorrow (on my birthday)Frown I have a bunch of other tests to get as well. 

Any spare vibes would be greatly appreciated!! and Molly, you need to put me permanently in that bubble!!!

Re: Knottie vibes please!

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Many vibes and prayers for you! I hope everything turns out ok for you...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sending vibes your direction!  I hope they are able to pin point what is causing you trouble! 

Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Many vibes to you! I hope you feel better and despite having to get testing on your birthday, I hope you have a happy birthday!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Many vibes, thoughts, and prayers your way, D! I hope the doctors figure things out asap. On a positive note, yay for your birthday coming up! Happy early Birthday!Smile Hope you can do something fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Many, many vibes aimed directly at you! I hope everything works out.

Happy Birthday! I hope you get the present of good health!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey - TONS of vibes for you. :(     The bubble is always close. I'm not in there now, but I'll pass you drinks through the decontaminated drink portal. :P

Hopefully everything is related to the meds and you'll feel good soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lots of vibes coming your way...and I hope you still have a Happy Birthday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Danielle, vibes and prayers headed your way!  I hope everything gets figured out with these new tests.  Hopefully your Irish birthday will bring you good luck tomorrow too :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards