Ohio-Cincinnati

Warning: Luna Bazaar parasols - poor quality

I opened my package from Luna Bazaar today and was very disappointed with what I found.  I ordered 3 parasols from them for my beach wedding (June 2013).  The glue that was used on the parasols bled through and was visible.  On a few places there was traces of visible glue, but no reason why glue would be in these spots.  In one place the paper must have ripped because it appears that glued another piece of paper over the spot.  The glue and paper on this spot are also visible.   The glue around the finials is also visible.  I was very disappointed and am returning them tomorrow.  My parasols are "espresso" brown.  Maybe if the parasols were a lighter color the glue wouldn't be visible, but I would think the company would prepare for this because they make over 50 colors of parasols.

Just throwing this out there as an FYI, so other brides can be prepared if they run into this same issue.  Fortuantely the company offers free shipping so I can return them for free and will just be out the money that it cost to ship them to me.

Re: Warning: Luna Bazaar parasols - poor quality

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards