Honeymoon Discussions

grand hotel paraiso

SOrry if this is a repost of any sort.. looking to book a honey moon next year what are the best times  to go?
who has gone to this resort? It ahs great review but it is a little pricey i wanted to stay between 3-5k my soon to be husband has never left the states and i want our honey moon to be just Awesome.

I was originally looking at sandals but many people on here say to try other All inclsives and that sandals can be over priced Help fellow knooties

Re: grand hotel paraiso

• I was there a few years ago. It's a HUGE property It reminded me very much of a Las Vegas hotel  the beach. It's somewhat oppulent, large, and the interior is wood and deep reds. When are you getting married? I would assume you'd travel after your wedding? Are you set on going to the Cacun/RM area? I see you are in LA, so you could also consider Cabo. There are a few all inclusives there and the airfare would be a little cheaper.

• Im i was planning on going sometime after fed 20, 2014, i was looking at a couple of can cun all inclusives.. i was kinda interested in Hawaii but isnt it more expensive
  • Depending on where you want to go in Hawaii, you can probably do it within your budget since you're coming from CA. Especially since you are going in the Caribbean high season, which is more expensive. Hwaii just won't have any all inclusive options. Check out the Secrets properties in the Cancun area. They typically run less than the Iberostar Grand and they are adults only. In particular, look at Maroma and Capri.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards