Honeymoon Discussions

Honeymoon Help!

Hey Ya'll. I need your advice on honeymoons. We want something original, tropical, FUN, and also romantic. We like live music, dancing, etc. and think that would be nice to have as well. Any ideas?? I am not to fond of Jamacia but anywhere else? Thank you for your help!!

Re: Honeymoon Help!

• what is your budget? what time of year?

• what is your budget? what time of year?

This. If we get this info then we can help you a lot more.

• Cancun, Mexico.
  • Necker Island. BVI

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • lyndausvi said:
    Necker Island. BVI
    LOL At the bargin rate of $26K for 7 nights!

• lyndausvi said:
    Necker Island. BVI
    Dude, that is what happens when you don't put down a budget.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • lyndausvilyndausvi mod
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2013
    @Jells2dot0   On a serious note I have stayed there.   It was the day after 9/11.  I stayed for 4 nights no cost because we knew the staff and they didn't have any guests at the time.   If had $35k per week I would definitely go back.  Worth every penny.

• lyndausvi said:
    lyndausvi said:
    Necker Island. BVI
    Dude, that is what happens when you don't put down a budget.
    Well that definitely qualifies as "unique" too.  Otherwise, not too many "unique" tropical romantic HM spots...they've pretty much all been done before.
    Anniversary
  • Barbados or St. Kitts

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards