Ohio-Cleveland

Dress

What other places besides davids bridal can you get dresses under 600?

Thanks!

Re: Dress

• mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    In Response to Dress:
    [QUOTE]What other places besides davids bridal can you get dresses under 600? Thanks!
    Posted by Erinp2005[/QUOTE]

Online...  Pretty much anywhere else it's going to be pretty pricey.  Did you not find ANYTHING at Davids?
  • I'm sure that you may be able to find something at other stores, I think David's just happens to have a larger selection in that price range then most non-chain bridal shops.
  • If you want something off the rack, i know that catans has some sale dresses off the rack in their "sale" room but they are as is. 
  • This is a women who runs her business out of her home.  She is able to order just about any design gown at a discounted price.  I found a gown that was priced at $1200 and she could order it for $800.  If you contact her through the website she can send you a list of the designers she is able to order from and you can shop at bridal salons that carry the lines.  She mainly makes most of her money off the alterations.

She really does do an amazing job!!
    Nicole
  • Not sure where you live, but right now The Dress in Medina is doing a sale on sample dresses (dresses that were on the rack rather than ordered) 30-50% off. I got mine there last time they had this sale and got an amazing deal on a dress I couldn't have otherwise afforded!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards