Ohio-Cleveland

2 questions in 1

Ok getting a little stressed so heres 2 questions I have been working on for days now.
1 Where did you get the invites at? Did you print them yourselves/ Was it alot of time to print?
2 I need Rehersal dinner ideas in the Beachwood/ Mayfield Heights area.
Thanks

Re: 2 questions in 1

• I've been a long time etsy buyer so I knew right away that was going to be my go to for invitations. After alot of research (and samples) I finally decided on vohandmade.com which I originally found on etsy. She has been wonderful and will be printing everything. I highly recommend samples because I found a huge difference in quality.

However last year I did digital files for my sister's baby shower and moving announcements from a few different etsy sellers, had them printed using overnightprints.com and they all turned out great. 

I hosted my sister's baby shower at Bahama Breeze in Beachwood last August.

We had about 30 people on the main deck for lunch, totally private, service was good in fact I had requested the waitress who served us when we went in to check the place out and they accommodated my request. They gave me the above pdf in a packet the day I booked. 
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    I've used vista print for my wedding and shower invites as well as wedding programs, seating cards and thank you notes. By far the least expensive option, especially combined with a Groupon. I second Bahama Breeze!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards