Wisconsin
Options

Recommendation - Vera's House of Bridals

I just wanted to post some positive words about Vera's House of Bridals. The people there are fantastic, very helpful, receptive, and really went above and beyond to make sure that I found exactly what I was looking for, and was 100% certain about my purchase. 
Before I even had a dress on Vera (the owner) came and was chatting with us for a while. She is incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and takes great pride in the business she runs. I was impressed with her dedication and also her humility. I adored her instantly. 
The atmosphere there in general is very inviting and I felt incredibly comfortable. The staff there made sure that I was comfortable (providing a modesty slip and such), and also allowed me to go into the back room to look through the dresses in case they didn't pull something I may have liked. 
After taking my measurements, they also had their seamstress come out to answer some questions I had about sizing (as I, like most of us, do not measure the same size at my bust/waist/hips). I was very confident in their knowledge, and was able to make a purchase knowing I will be 100% satisfied. 
I found my dream dress, which they then took a photo of me in to keep, and had incredible service from the moment I walked in the door. I cannot say enough about how amazing this place is. Having been to 4 other bridal shops in the Madison/Milwaukee area, I have not come across another location that I felt as confident in. 
Praying for a miracle!

Re: Recommendation - Vera's House of Bridals

• Options
    I'm glad you had a good experience! I had a pretty mediocre experience looking for BM dresses there, and my mom did not like her experience looking for a MOB dress. I've heard good Inge about it, though, so I must be an exception.
  • Options
    My BMs got their dresses at Vera's, and we had a very positive experience as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards