Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Need opinions for napkin color PLEASE

Hi all! I am confused as to what color to choose for napkins...
Table linens will be ivory, ivory spandex chair covers with ivory lace chair sash
Blush pink garden roses with tons of candles and gold picture frames as table numbers
Do I use ivory napkins for a muted look or use navy napkins for a nice pop of color??!!
HELP lol

Re: Need opinions for napkin color PLEASE

• Options
    In Response to Re: Need opinions for napkin color PLEASE:
    [QUOTE]Ivory or blush.
    Posted by Liatris2010[/QUOTE]

Ditto.  The ivory and blush you already have will look soft and romantic.  Navy would take away from that and look out of place.

• Options
    We just used ivory. I couldn't see spending extra money on colored napkins. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I like a pop of color.  We had ivory linens with dark purple napkins.  The colored napkins didn't cost extra, they were included with the venue.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    The colored napkins are at no extra cost to us, but they do not have blush. My colors are navy blue and blush pink. The only navy blue I have so far are the bridesmaids dresses so I thought I could incorporate it into the table that way...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards