Canada-Ontario

Scarborough convention center

I've visited this place and its GORGEOUS!  Its a fairly new venue and i've searched the internet for reviews.    I've found one, it wasn't good... didnt really say much about the food and venue but more along the lines of problems with administration.  If anyone as experience with this venue i'd like to hear it.  Thanks and I hope to hear from anyone =)

Re: Scarborough convention center

• Good luck on your search...if it's fairly new, there likely won't be too many reviews on it.  When are you looking to book it?
  • In Response to Re: Scarborough convention center:
    [QUOTE]Good luck on your search...if it's fairly new, there likely won't be too many reviews on it.  When are you looking to book it?
    Posted by Jewel224[/QUOTE]

thanks, im looking to book next year around this time.  I was just wondering if anyone else has had experience there and looking for an honest review because it appears the same person wrote the same review on multiple sites.  who does that? LOL!
  • In Response to Re: Scarborough convention center:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scarborough convention center : thanks, im looking to book next year around this time.  I was just wondering if anyone else has had experience there and looking for an honest review because it appears the same person wrote the same review on multiple sites.  who does that? LOL!
    Posted by missjmeezy[/QUOTE]

lol - usually someone who received really bad service!!!  But if it's only one person, it might not be that bad.  But it's hard to say.  The only things I wanted to ensure for my wedding: great food, great music and lots to drink.  That's usually what everyone remembers. Keep that in mind. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards