Connecticut

hartford area rehearsal dinner?

Hi! 

I'm pretty new to the CT area - only been here about a year. I'm having my ceremony at Hartford City Hall, and reception at the Pond House in West Hartford.

I'm looking for a budget (cheaper the better  - we're over budget already...) rehearsal dinner. Doesn't need to be fancy at all, just not a burger king :P I'm open to any in the Hartford area, Rocky Hill, Glastonbury, Wethersfield, etc surrounding areas. Basically a 30 min radius of Hartford is okay! If any brides have a general idea of prices at any of the places suggested, that'd be extra helpful! 

Any suggestions please?

Re: hartford area rehearsal dinner?

• the nutmeg resturant in east windsor has a prefix meal with app/salad/entree and dessert for 20 bucks a person. the food is amazing too.

• I love fiore ii in Middletown- we had our engagement dinner there. I think it's about $25 a person but the menu is all outlined on their website and the food is amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We had our rehearsal dinner at City Steam Brewery on Main St. in Hartford. Prices range from $20 and up. The food is great!
  • We had our rehearsal in Hartford so we were looking for rd venue in the area. We decided on Bertuccis in Newington (not the closest but not too far). They have their banquet/family style menu online... It ended up being a lot cheaper than anything we would have found in Hartford.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:Cake inspiration image
  • bl327bl327 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thanks for all the suggestions! Keep em coming ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards