Connecticut
Options

Hair and Makeup

Hi all,
What are everyone's suggestions for hair and makeup? I'm looking for someone to come to the hotel where I'll be staying (probably in Farmington/West Hartford area) to do hair and makeup for a small group of ladies (myself, mother, sister, and future mother-in-law) - I'd like to get someone who does both, instead of having to pay for two separate people. I'm starting to fear I've waited too long to long to get to this step - the few people I contacted are already booked for my October date - Dana Bartone being one which seemed to be a board favorite. Anyone else have any great ideas of hair and makeup people who did a great job?
Thanks so much!

Re: Hair and Makeup

• Options
    Some suggestions: Naomi's Salon, Larissa Lake, Beauty Bar (in Southington)
  • Options
    bl327bl327 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    i'm using dana bartone
  • Options
    mego721mego721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm using larissa lake for my makeup and MJ at The Den for my hair!! They both will travel!
  • Options
    Beauty Bar
    counting down to the big day
  • Options
    SB1512SB1512 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    I'm using the woman who has been cutting my hair for years now.  She has her own Salon in Wallingford, Charlene Elizabeth Salon.  She does do hair and makeup, I am not sure if she travels or not, but it can't hurt to ask.  Her prices are reasonable and my makeup trial with her came out amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards