Michigan-Detroit
Options

Need Bouquets ONLY

I'm doign the rest of the flowers myself because I want something really simple, but I would like to have the Bouquets and Corsages done professionally. 

Anyone have some budget friendly suggestions?

Re: Need Bouquets ONLY

• Options
    vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I had my girls carry one large calla lily because I did not want many flowers for my wedding. Those were $9 each. The boutonnieres were like $10 each and the corsages were $10-20. I purchased those from Cardwell Florist. Colleen was amazing to work with.
  • Options
    Lisa at Linnaea is the cheapest I've found who is will to do bouquets/corsages only, and she happens to be amazing.

http://linnaeafloraldesign.weebly.com/

Cake! - June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    minko1986minko1986 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Need Bouquets ONLY:
    [QUOTE]Lisa at Linnaea is the cheapest I've found who is will to do bouquets/corsages only, and she happens to be amazing. http://linnaeafloraldesign.weebly.com/
    Posted by sopraffina[/QUOTE]

She's the one I used and she was awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options

I ordered our bouquets/bouts/corsages from Costco.com. I know Sam's club has similar things.

I got my bouquet, 4 BM bouquets, 6 bouts, 6 corsages, a couple of centerpieces (that I used on the cake table), a toss bouqet for $399. It was their 20 piece white rose wedding package, but they have other rose packages and other flowers as well. They lasted at least 2 weeks after the wedding!

• Options
    I bought bouquets of the premixed flowers at Trader Joes for myself and bridesmaids and then just cut down the stems and wrapped them myself with wire and ribbon. For 12 bucks a bunch plus ribbon, I couldn't beat it. I did have our venue get the corsages but you could do non-floral ones so they could be crafted ahead of time. Pinterest has tons of ideas on that.
  • Options
    grand jour events... i think their prices are reasonable
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards