New Jersey
Options

Doolan's Spring Lake

I am attending a wedding at Doolan's in Spring Lake & was planning on booking an overnight guest room, but their rooms are horrible!  Can anyone suggest a nearby hotel?  thanks!

Re: Doolan's Spring Lake

• Options
    agu101agu101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Honestly in that area there's a lot of motels, older hotels and B&Bs. Depending on the time of year this wedding is happening it may be more challenging to find a hotel room, or one that will only let u book one night. If you don't want to do Doolans, check out Breakers in Spring Lake, Berkley Hotel in Asbury Park, or the Chateu B&B in Spring Lake
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • Options
    dalm0mdalm0m member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to Doolan's Spring Lake:
    [QUOTE]I am attending a wedding at Doolan's in Spring Lake & was planning on booking an overnight guest room, but their rooms are horrible!  Can anyone suggest a nearby hotel?  thanks!
    Posted by katystraus[/QUOTE]

I don't hate their rooms.  Although old, we have never had a problem.  Our one room facing the parking lot was very dark which I didn't like.  The rooms in the main section are more up-to-date.  They are the cheapest place in town by about $100 per night.  Also they don't have 2-3 night minimums. 

There are tons of beautiful B&Bs in the area but you will have to stay for more than one night.  If you really want top drawer try the Breakers. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards