Chit Chat
Options

Fixing Sigs

Just sharing this for anyone having trouble with their sig now. I stole these directions from @peekaboo2011

If you go into preferences under signature settings, there is a button on the editing panel that is a white page with red <>.  If you click that, you should be able to copy and paste the source in there, and then unclick it and it should come back with what you want. 

That goes for source codes popping up instead of pics and tickers as well. 
What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14

Re: Fixing Sigs

• Options
    Thank you!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    harper0813harper0813 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2013
    Testing...

ETA: Boo. Why does it not like my HTML code? How do I signature?
  • Options
    I don't know, Zo. Maybe just wait it out. Porscha said the correct sigs and tickers would be back soon. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options

Okay, so new dumb question.  Where is Signature Settings?  I keep coming back to the old "edit my sig" box, but there are no preferences or anything else to click that I can see.
    On the new boards, upper right corner the little person icon- Account Options.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    Under preferences, on the left hand side menu, you should have a box for "signature settings"
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, sorry, y'all. You have to click the little person icon in the right corner to go to your account options first. 
  • Options
    Yay! Thanks @AddieL73! (Just experimenting with tagging, hope that didn't send you a million notifications)
  • Options
    Jessa617 Jessa617 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2013

I think I just totally screwed mine up...should have just waited!

ETA: Yup

Anniversary
  • Options
    Me too. I got excited and went and re-made a ticker and now we have matching code sigs. We're just really passionate about HTML code, right? Right.
  • Options
    Yep, all the old standbys work now.  
    Hahahaha!

• Options
    Thanks Addie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ooooooh. Does Tia know? She's gonna go all pearl clutching on us!
  • Options
    Apparently you can hide signatures if you want.  Or just pics in the signatures.  Or just on mobile. That's sort of cool.
  • Options
    Sig pics don't show up for me on my iPad, and I hate that. I love sig pics!
  • Options
    For some reason my 1 ticker woun't work...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Stage and Linger's posts turned yellow. Is it because they have so many "Love it's" that they are now enshrined in gold? Or is it that they have or reference bad words?
    Pretty sure it's the "love". Not quite the unicorns Addie was hoping for, but a little bit of color that everyone else is.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, what is that? It's not all their posts. Just some of them. 

ETA:  Ahhhh, could be the loves!   Stage and Linger are going to get a unicorn before ANYONE!  

• Options
    Drag and drop worked for me I thought...
  • Options
    daria24daria24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    I might have to love every post just so we can get rid of this retina-burning white space. Unicorns for all!
  • Options
    Can we love our self?  I mean... on the boards!  Oh god, that sounded bad!
  • Options
    No self love, apparently...
  • Options
    Thank you!!!!!!

*I felt sorry for my husband before I met him. Take a number.*

• Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited May 2013
    I am just gonna use cock for all my swears then. Because if shit gets censored over cock, this is one cocked up universe.
  • Options
    AddieL73 said:
    I am just gonna use cock for all my swears then. Because if shit gets censored over cock, this is one cocked up universe.
    That is the dumbest cocking idea I've ever heard
  • Options
    Oh, geez. I spelled s h ! t, and THAT got changed to all asterisks? So cocked up.
  • Options
    Cockin' A, man.
  • Options
    Guh! I can't fix it and I erased my ticker in the process. ERG!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Douchecanoe! ETA: okay, at least that one is still there. Monkeyfuck? ETAA: the fact that I can say cocksucking monkeyfucker but I can't say ass is ridiculous
    Wait ...

We can say douchecanoe now?

• Options
    Couldn't we always say douchecanoe?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    RamonaFlowersRamonaFlowers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2013
    I was under the impression that "douche" was a no-no word.

You know, like everything else is. Again.

ETA: Apparently the "d" word by itself is a problem. You know what, TK?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards