Texas-Austin

Hair and Makeup

I live in Houston and I am having my wedding in Austin. I'm not able to keep going back and forth to get makeup and hair trials. Do you ladies have any recommendations on who I should go with? Someone that's affordable.

Re: Hair and Makeup

• You should contact my hair and makeup girl, Daniele Elaine Reyes! She's in the Burnet Rd area, sort of north central-ish Austin... She has been amazing to work, has a friendly personality and is very easy to talk to. She specializes in both hair and makeup artistry and her work is extremely professional and polished!

From the moment I met with her, I already felt at ease and knew I had met my stylist for my big day! She listened to everything I wanted, looked over the style samples I showed her and gave me great suggestions and advice on how to care and prep my skin and hair, months before my wedding day. Our trial went so smooth, and I am so glad that I know and trust that she will take great care of me the day of my wedding. My bridesmaids are also considering hiring her for their own hair and makeup on my wedding day, as she offered us a package special for the entire group! She'll take great care of you!

Daniele Elaine
  • Awesome thanks so much! I just gave her a call, just waiting on her response! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards