July 2013 Weddings
Options

50 days!!

7/4,7/5,7/6,7/7 ladies we are at or just about to hit 50 days!! I am so excited!! My shower is this Saturday, and my MIL flys in tommrow morning for it. We have a graduation Sunday, so this weekend should fly by!! What do you ladies have going on this weekend?

Re: 50 days!!

• Options
    You beat me to it! I am totally freaking out!! This weekend we're cleaning the house, figuring out what to do with the gifts we've received already (and don't feel comfortable using just yet), and hopefully visiting this cute little town that has lots of cute shops and such. My shower is next weekend and kicks off nearly a straight month of either FH or I being out of town (never at the same time :() so we want to spend as much time as we can together and getting stuff around the house ready for the craziness that is to come over the next month. 
  • Options

This prompted me to check our wedding countdown, 65 days! So exciting!

Nothing weding related for us this weekend. Tomorrow having a girls night with my Mom and hopefully seeing the Great Gatsby. Saturday, attending a baby shower and then having dinner with FI's parents and my dad and his wife(they've never met before). Sunday, painting my Mom's house & maybe going to look at some houses!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    drg424drg424 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper

57 days to go for me! Some fun things have happened within the last week to make it seem like the date is getting closer:

• BMs booked their plane tix
    • We registered finally
    • Inivites are done, just need to finish stamps and mail
    • Wedding website is as done as it's going to be
    • Cake and cupcakes are ordered and paid for

This weekend we are headed as a family to re-visit the venue and get the guys' tuxes. It's really coming together now!

• Options
    AmJam04AmJam04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    51 days today!!
    Friday I have finals (boo)
    Saturday FI, my dad, and I are headed out to our venue to FINALLY do a tasting (yaaaaay) and we'll probably consider looking into the marriage license while we're out there.
    Sunday MOH and I are going to San Francisco to do honeymoon/Vegas shopping!

I can't believe we're almost a month out.
    I'm freaking out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I just changed my countdown chalkboard this morning.. I'm really freaking out, my face is breaking out and I'm not cute right now I'm so stressed! But I'm taking a few days off work to rest and de stress and finall get to hang out with fi after 2 weeks of hardly seeing him and we live together! So I'm coming down to san Mateowwith his track team for the last meet of the season (thank goodness!) So were going to hot tob, have some beers/wine and relax together. Soo excited! @amjam were going to be like right next to eachother!
  • Options
    Reading this made my heart race. ( deep breathes). 49 days left!
    Today I am working, after work I have a 3 year old bday party to take our boys to. Tomorrow is church and my sisters graduation party. Monday I'm off work and will be officially ordering the cake, and then Tuesday is my first dress fitting for alterations. Whew! Yea, so how do I get my heart to stop racing?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards