Not Engaged Yet
Options

Hey guys!

wiki8wiki8 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited May 2013 in Not Engaged Yet
Hello everyone! I've been around for a while, ever since I was helping a friend plan her wedding. I recently had to change my username (formerly kibo8) and some of you might remember me from that! I haven't posted in a while, but now that I am planning my own wedding, I figure I should get back into it! So hello again!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Hey guys!

• Options
    wiki8wiki8 member
    Screen Name: wiki8
    Significant Other's Age: 24.
    What You Do: Middle school math teacher.
    What SO Does: Chemistry Ph.D student/researcher/adjunct professor.
    State of Relationship: Engaged.
    How Long You've Been Together: Met in June 2011, but didn't start officially dating until April 2012.
    How You Met: mutual friends.
    Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): April 12, 2014.
    Real Babies: None!
    Fur Babies: Our adorable Boston Terrier, kiwi!
    Loves: Crafting, eating good food, playing with kiwi.
    Hates: Not getting enough sleep!
    Pet Peeves: On the knot, my pet peeve is people who are insanely judgy about ridiculous etiquette rules.
    Hobbies/Activities: I am too busy for many hobbies!
    Favorite Thing About Your SO: He made me believe there is honestly one perfect person out there for everyone.
    Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He insists on grocery shopping (as well as other chores) but I dislike the way he does it, (I am way too controlling about this stuff, and just think the way I do it is better haha. But, it's nice he tries!)
    Describe Your Personality: Fun loving, occasionally too judgy and emotional.
    Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): probably a 10 in my head, but i don't usually show it.
    I've Been On TK Since: I've lurked for a while, since I was helping my ex's sister with wedding details! I've posted on and off for a few years.
    How You Came to Be On TK: ^
    How I like my potatoes: Loaded, mashed, baked, every which way!
    Favorite book/author: I am a huge harry potter nerd, which is evident by the small HP details in my wedding!
    Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I am currently going for my Master's.
  • Options
    Hi and welcome back,
    Do you have a favorite dessert?
    With an unlimited budget what would be your dream vacation?

Anniversary

• Options
    wiki8wiki8 member
    Dessert is my specialty haha. I can't choose a favorite, I will eat anything that can be classified as dessert, any time of day!
    Australia and Italy are my two dream vacations! I hope to get there one day! Though Australia seems a little unrealistic.
  • Options
    That's cool you're a middle school math teacher. My FI teachers 7th grade special education math. He loves it but recently he has been talking about looking into teaching high school now. When did you start teaching?
  • Options
    I spent a semester abroad in Italy for grad school it was amazing.  I would love to get to Australia but I don't think it will happen either.  

Anniversary

• Options
    Yay we are date twins!!!

I'm also a biochem nerd that tutors math so I mean, I have a bunch in common with you and the fi :)

Welcome back!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    wiki8wiki8 member
    edited May 2013
    @mhollister89 I graduated last May, so this is my first year teaching in the public school system. I was really lucky to find a job so soon. Before this, I was a teacher at a daycare.

@danser55 I studies abroad in England, and was supposed to student teach in Australia, but they suspended the program a semester before I was going to go! It was heartbreaking!

@blue & white yay! date twins :) It is going to go by so quickly! I am very glad I am better than FI in math, seeing he can obviously blow me out of the water with his double major biology/chemistry background haha. You have the best of both!

• Options
    Both you and B&W are getting married on my birthday.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards