Not Engaged Yet
Options

My First WR nightmare/dream

I had a dream last night my mom and sister created the entire guest list and sent out the invites for the wedding. It was not until the reception did I see who they invited and who they didn't invite.  I remember being pretty upset at who they didn't invite and wondering how they were able to contact some of the people that were there.  The invites they showed me at the reception were hideous.  I'm still over a year out and already they have begun.  We weren't even talking about any wedding stuff last night or before bed.

Anniversary

Re: My First WR nightmare/dream

• Options

Sorry to hear that...wedding dreams are wierd.  I had one that everything that could go wrong, did....from bad weather, dress ripping, H not making it to the alter on time, etc.  :) 

• Options
    I started having wedding nightmares right after we got engaged. It was really strange. The first couple were completely random but the most recent was actually something that could happen which freaked me out. I always wake up and text my sister about them, we laugh about them later.
  • Options
    I had a dress shopping nightmare the weekend before we went dress shopping lol. I can't imagine my wedding nightmares.

I have a pretty high anxiety level though so it's kinda par for the course :/
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    Did they include me???
  • Options
    Did they include me???
    Of course, you crashed and were trying to be inconspicuous with a groucho marx mustache

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards