Massachusetts-Boston

Off-site Boston area American/Caribbean Wedding Coordinator/Planner & Catering????

Hello Boston Knotties In late stages of finally trying to pull our July outdoor ceremony/reception together. Due to many personal setbacks that have now plagued our year long wedding planning time frame it's now 'crunch time'! We will be blending two cultures together and I'm having difficulty trying to find a catering company that will do both American foods such as filet mignon, porterhouse steaks, BBQ ribs, creamy mac & cheese plus certain traditional Jamaican menu selections. Can someone here in the community give me any possible options to research or connect with my specific menu requests in the Boston area as July is fast approaching? It's extremely important that both my FI & son have their 'man steaks' with mac/cheese selections met on this 'culturally blended' occasion. Thanks for any help! Trying to make 'Irie mon' :)

Re: Off-site Boston area American/Caribbean Wedding Coordinator/Planner & Catering????

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards